HTC is expected to announce its latest flagship smartphone, the M7, at CES 2013 next week, and a full spec sheet for the device has leaked online.
According to the leak, the HTC M7 will feature a 4.7-inch Super LCD 3 display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, a quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal storage. The device will also have a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera.
Other notable features of the HTC M7 include a built-in Beats Audio amplifier, NFC support, and a 2300mAh battery. The device will run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with HTC’s Sense 5 UI overlay.
The leaked spec sheet for the HTC M7 is in line with previous rumors about the device. However, it is important to note that HTC has not yet officially confirmed any of these specifications.
Here is a summary of the HTC M7 specifications, based on the leaked spec sheet:
- Display: 4.7-inch Super LCD 3 display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Processor: Quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Rear-facing camera: 13-megapixels
- Front-facing camera: 2.1-megapixels
- Other features: Beats Audio amplifier, NFC support, 2300mAh battery, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with HTC’s Sense 5 UI overlay
The HTC M7 is expected to be one of the most anticipated smartphones of 2013. It will compete with other flagship devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the Apple iPhone 5S.
Here are some additional thoughts on the HTC M7:
- The device’s 4.7-inch display is slightly larger than the 4.5-inch display on the HTC One X. This makes the M7 a good option for users who want a larger screen, but it also means that the device will be slightly larger and heavier than the One X.
- The M7’s quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor is one of the fastest mobile processors on the market. This means that the M7 should be able to handle even the most demanding tasks with ease.
- The M7’s 2GB of RAM is also a good amount for a smartphone. This should ensure that the M7 can run multiple apps at the same time without any problems.
- The M7’s 13-megapixel rear-facing camera is expected to be one of the best on the market. This means that the M7 should be able to take excellent photos and videos.
- The M7’s 2300mAh battery is a good size for a smartphone. This should ensure that the M7 can last a full day on a single charge.
Overall, the HTC M7 looks to be an excellent smartphone. It has a large display, a powerful processor, a good amount of RAM, and a great camera. The M7 is expected to be one of the most popular smartphones of 2013.