Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has announced their newest flagship smartphone, the X21 in India today. The X21 comes with a 6.28-inch FHD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display with a notch and a respectable 90.3% screen-to-body ratio display with minimal bezels. The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 660 with 6GB RAM and runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0 on top with a host of A.I features powered by dedicated Qualcomm AIE Artificial Intelligence Chip on board.
Talking about the storage, the smartphone will be coming with a single 128GB storage model, with an in-display fingerprint sensor, which is a first in any smartphone. The X21 is equipped with 12 MP front and rear cameras, which has Dual Pixel Sensors and an additional 5MP rear camera for crisp portrait shots. Apart from this there are a host of AI features embedded in the camera app for enhancing the photographic experience.
Vivo X21 specifications
- 6.28-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 AIE 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture, AI HDR
- 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 5mm audio jack
- Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 3200mAh battery with fast charging
The Vivo X21 will be available in two colors ‘Black’ and ‘Gold’. The smartphone is priced at Rs 35,990 and will be available via Flipkart and Vivo.com starting May 29.