Press images of the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active have surfaced online and were leaked by the famous tipster Evan Blass on twitter. The leaked spec sheet confirms that the handset is flagship contender and features Military certification standard i:e MIL-STD-810G. Further, the leaked image suggests that the handset is also equipped with 2K 5.8 inches super AMOLED Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active rumored specifications
- 5.8-inch 2k Quad HD Super AMOLED display with, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM.
- 64GB storage (UFS 2.1) which is further expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with OIS, LED Flash and f/1.7 aperture.
- 8MP front-facing camera with AF and f/1.7 aperture.
- Samsung Pay.
- Water and dust resistant (IP68) + MIL-STD-810G
- Dimensions: 152.14x 74.9×9.9mm; Weight: 207g
- 4000mAh battery with Fast Wireless Charging.
Galaxy S8 Active pic.twitter.com/fcOHKzZnLW
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) July 29, 2017
Further, the connectivity options will be expected to include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST (Magnetic Secure Transmission).
The handset is expected to launch in the US and will come in two color variants i:e Meteor Gray and Titanium Gold. The pricing and availability of the handset are still unknown, so stay tuned for further update.
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any editorial or advertisement query.