LG is all set to roll out the Q6 series smartphone in Korea in the first week of August. The device will be available in Korea from August 2nd and was launched under the two name variants i:e Q6α and Q6+. The handset will come with features like ultra-strong 7000 series aluminum frame, FHD+ 5.5 inches FullVision display, and MIL-STD 810G certification.
LG Q6 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch, 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display.
- 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 Chipset coupled with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM / 32GB storage (Q6); 4GB RAM / 64GB storage (Q6+), which is further expandable up to 2TB via microSD card.
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Single / Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with 100-degree wide angle.
- 3.5mm audio jack.
- MIL-STD 810G certified.
- 3,000mAh battery
The connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, NFC. The devices measure at 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm and weigh around 149grams. The handset comes in four color variant i:e Astro Black, Ice Platinum, Mystic White and Terra Gold. The device is priced at $373 (INR 23960) and will be available in Asia, Europe, Middle East and Americas in coming weeks. The handset seemed to be very competitive with best in class design and built with superior hardware configuration considering the price point.