Hike messenger overtakes WhatsApp and now becomes the country’s first messenger app to provide digital payment platform with its latest update. This new feature is known as Hike Wallet which is launched in partnership with Yes Bank. The updates will be rolled out to all Android users and iOS users by Sunday. The company has done some significant upgrades and enriched the app with some interesting features.
Hike 5.0 major updates:
- App Themes –here users can now select from over 11 themes that are the combination of colors and patterns.
- Night Themes –here app automatically turn on the dark theme every night at 8:00 pm and reduces screen glare.
- Magic Selfie –it allows users to change their skin tone and make it radiant from any angle, furthermore, this feature uses Machine Learning Technique.
- Timeline-this is a very popular feature and brought back by the company with a major update, based on a users feedback. Now the user can post their content like text, photos, and video on their timeline to stay forever.
Nevertheless, Hike wallet comes with the major features like:
- Free and instant money transfer- with UPI support, users can do free and instant bank to bank transfer with their friends and it supports transaction to non-Hike users also.
Wallet to Wallet transfer
- Blue packets- here users can simply design an envelope and insert money into and send to their friends. Blue packets can be sent to an individual or a group of friends.
- Hike 5.0 users can now recharge their phone and pay the postpaid bill from the app.
Hike messenger has more than 100 million users in India, and with the release of its latest version, the company will become the country’s largest UPI-based platform.