Apple has finally rolled out the new iteration of iPad Pro series in India and they will be available in a 12.9-inch and 10.5-inch size variants in 3 storage variants of 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB. Both the 12.9 and 10.5-inch display-variants are available in 3 colours— Silver, Gold, and Space Grey. Furthermore, the new iPad Pros are compatible with Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard.
The following table shows the pricing of different variants of the iPad Pro in India.
|iPad display size||Storage||Wi-Fi price||Wi-Fi + Cellular price|
|12.9 inches||64GB||INR 63,500||INR 74,100|
|256GB||INR 70,900||INR 81,400|
|512GB||INR 86,400||INR 97,000|
|10.5 inches||64GB||INR 50,800||INR 61,400|
|256GB||INR 58,300||INR 68,900|
|512GB||INR 73,900||INR 84,500|
Feature of new generation iPad Pros
- 2732 x 2048 pixel Retina Display with the oleophobic and anti-reflective coating.
- ProMotion technology with true tone display.
- 120Hz of Display Refresh Rate.
- Runs on latest iOS 11.
- 64-bit Apple A10X Fusion 4th-gen chipset with on-die M10 motion co-processor.
- 12MP rear camera and 7MP front shooter.
- 4 speaker audio system.
- the second generation fingerprint identity sensor embedded in the home button.
- Connectivity options include dual-band Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth v4.2, LTE, AGPS, and GLONASS.
on the other hand, the company claims that the new chipset is 2.5 times faster than previous generation chipsets. The latest iOS 11 will change the user’s perception about the tablet forever, it will provide whole new experience regarding the multitasking and ease of use. As this latest iteration of iOS bring in multitasking, drag and drop options to its feature list.
Apple claims that the new gen iPad Pro display is finest and most advanced display panels ever use in the tablet. It features 120Hz of Display Refresh Rate which will provide faster and seamless work experience to the users.
The latest generation iPad Pro seems to be the undisputed king in the tablet market. With it cutting edge design, major hardware and software upgrade. Tablet sales were declining over the last 3 year, we hope that this new gen iPad series can break this barrier.