Chinese smartphone brand Oppo has launched the new Rose Gold color variant of its popular Oppo F3 smartphone in India. However, the specs and the price of the phone remains intact and unchanged.
Commenting on the launch of the Rose Gold variant of Oppo F3, Will Yang, Brand Director, Oppo India said, “By launching the OPPO F3 Rose Gold Version, we aim to offer our Indian consumer an outstanding confluence of fashion and technology where exquisite design meets innovative camera technology. We have received a tremendous response for Oppo F3, especially from the younger audience. So, we decided to surprise them with a fashionable and trendier variant of the Oppo F3.”
Oppo F3 smartphone specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D curved glass and Corning Glass 5 protection.
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750T chipset coupled with Mali T86-MP2 GPU.
- 4GB RAM.
- 64GB Internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
- Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Color UI 3.0 on top.
- 13MP rear camera with Dual PDAF, and LED flash.
- Dual front camera (16 MP primary sensor and an 8 MP secondary sensor with 120-degree wide-angle view)
- 3200mAh non-removable battery.
Further, the connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Hybrid Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack, and Micro-USB.The device measured at 53.3 x 75.2 x 7.3mm and weighs about 153 grams.
To recall, the Oppo F3 handset was released in India in May with a price tag of INR 19,990. It was quite a popular and hot selling smartphone in the country. The device was praised for it camera capabilities especially the front facing optics which created a huge buzz among selfie lovers. The current color variants surely launched by the company in order to attract the female oriented domain users in India.