Kodak has launched its latest Android smartphone in India known as the Kodak Ektra. The handset comes in a Black color variant at a price of INR 19,990 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting 4 PM tomorrow, i:e 18th July 2017. The handset is manufactured by Bullit (Bullitt Group Ltd is an international mobile phone and consumer electronics business. It was founded in 2009 by Colin Batt, David Floyd, and Richard Wharton.)
Kodak Ektra Specifications:
- 5 inches Full HD 1080p display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- MediaTek Helio X20 processor.
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU.
- 3GB RAM.
- 32GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
- 21 MP rear camera with aperture F/2.0, 6-axis OIS and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- 13MP front shooter.
- 3000mAh battery
Connectivity includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C. On the other, the main USP of the device is the camera set up which includes Sony IMX230 21-megapixel sensor with features like,
- Enhanced single handed camera functionality.
- RAW file support in manual mode.
- Improved auto focus.
- Face Detection.
- Shutter speed performance.
Commenting on the launch, Peter Stephens, CEO Bullitt Group, a Kodak licensee for mobile devices, said: “Driven by the enthusiasm from customers globally, we are thrilled to bring the KODAK EKTRA to photo enthusiasts in India. Kodak carries a strong brand legacy in India, and with EKTRA, we aim to enhance the skills and experience of Indian photo-enthusiasts. The KODAK EKTRA Smartphone is all about capturing the moment, telling a story, and reveling the experience of photography. Our latest features and performance adjustments include RAW support, all of which will help drive our customers’ creativity.”