Essential has been in the news for quite some time now since the company launched their PH1. And now finally the handset is under full fledged manufacturing process. The confirmation regarding this news is given company’s CEO Andy Rubin via Twitter account which states that ” We are in full mass production, ramping up to deliver your Essential Phone. Find out where you can get yours next week!”. The handset probably out for sale in next couple of weeks.
The company has already crossed the deadline to deliver a handset to customers as many of the tech experts suggest that the company is suffering from lack of capital and not able to raise enough funds to kicks starts the manufacturing. But after raising the funds of $300 million from the giants like Tencent, Amazon, and others, the company manages to start off the mass production of the handset at full speed.
The Essential Phone Specifications:
- 5.7-inch QHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 13MP Dual RGB + Mono camera with image fusion technology, 13MP True Monochrome mode f/1.85 lens.
- 8MP front camera with f/2.20 fixed hyper focal lens.
- 4x microphones with noise cancellation and beam forming.
- Dimensions: 141.5mm x 71.1mm x 7.8mm; Weight: 185 grams.
- 3,040 mAh battery with fast charging.
The handset features a titanium and ceramic body that offers it a great look and comes in four color variants and available at the company’s official website and Amazon best buy.