Sony India today announced that Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.’s Scorpio-N is fully loaded with Sony’s inbuilt 3D Immersive Sound System, powered by Sound Building Blocks™, one of Sony’s 360 Spatial Sound Technologies, for a real immersive audio experience.
Designed and engineered by Sony’s expert sound engineers, the in-built 3D sound system is custom-made with finest sound tuning, specifically for the Scorpio-N, rendering an incredibly immersive 3D audio experience through its powerful 445W 13 channel DSP amplifier, the perfectly placed 12 speakers including subwoofer and the Sound Building Blocks™ technology. Each component in Sony’s 3D Immersive Sound System has been precisely engineered for optimum performance, thereby ensuring unique cabin acoustics for the Scorpio-N. The Sound Building Blocks technology enables:
- A highly realistic 3D immersive spatial sound field from the stereo music source inside the Scorpio-N
- Robust audio listening sweet spot that encompasses all the passengers inside the Scorpio-N cabin
- All stereo sources, be it radio, online streaming, USB or mobile phone to be enjoyed in 3D
- Multiple unique sound settings available to customize the audio listening experience based on the passengers
Our vision at Sony India is to deliver premium audio to customers wherever they go. Today, we are proud of our continued partnership with Mahindra to make the Sony audio system a natural part of their automobile experience.,” said Sunil Nayyar, Managing Director, Sony India. He further added, “The 3D Immersive Sound System, powered by Sound Building Blocks™ technology is specifically tuned for Scorpio-N. The new sound system delivers a crystal clear, incredibly immersive 3D spacious sound field.”
- Velusamy, President, Automotive Technology and Product Development, M&M Ltd. said, “The 3D Immersive Sound System by Sony is a flagship technology, lending an authentic, immersive audio experience to our discerning Scorpio-N customers. The All-New Scorpio-N signifies our commitment to bringing world-class SUVs to the Indian market.Our continued collaboration with Sony is testimony to our customer-centric approach.”.
The Sony’s 3D Immersive Sound System also comes with DSEE™ technology that helps in enhancing the sound quality of compressed audio files and SDVC (Speed Dependent Volume/EQ Control) for maintaining volume and tonal balance at any vehicle speed and volume to minimize the influence of outside noise.
The Scorpio-N, one of the most awaited offerings from Mahindra, is the next generation of sophisticated and authentic Mahindra SUVs which will offer several premium technologies and features.