While Android users are out there catching Pokemon, iPhone users are busy clicking and applying selfies and sharing them on Instagram. Prisma app is keeping iOS users busy, and developers are working hard to make this app available for Android users also.
Prisma is an AI camera app which contains certain filters to customize your pictures and share them on Instagram, Facebook or save them on local storage to share them later. According to the app’s co-founder, they have lots of new features in the pipeline, includes Prisma video, 360-degree Prisma images, and more styles to transform your pictures into a digital art.
Prisma had released the Beta apk of Prisma, which you can download and install on your Android smartphone. You have to download this apk and sideload it on your phone. The Prisma apk is in beta mode; you can report bugs to the developers so they can improve the app for Android users. The app might crash while clicking a picture or applying filters so you should not entirely rely on the app.
Steps to sideload Prisma Beta apk on Android:
- Download the Prisma Beta apk from here.
- Move the Prisma for Android.apk to your smartphone.
- On your smartphone, go to Settings > Privacy and enable Unknown Resources.
- Open any file manager on your smartphone and navigate to the folder where you put the apk file.
- Tap on the apk file and choose Package Installer, you will see an installation screen.
- Tap Install, wait for some time and click Done.
- Now you can launch the Prisma app from the app drawer.
The app is still now in beta mode so it can contain some bugs or can crash the app. You can inform the bugs to the developers if you find any which will help them to improve the app experience for you.