itel Mobiles from Transition Holdings conglomerate has introduced a new app – King Voice application. The new app converts text to speech and can be obtained at on the company’s new launched smart keypad devices it5231 and it5320.
The new application can be activated through keyboard shortcut commands. The application allows users to navigate through the smart keyboard devices with the help of voice support. The application is very useful in hearing aloud incoming messages. It also announces the incoming calls and also reads aloud the mobile address book. It will be very convenient in dialing and receiving calls.
Salient features of the King Voice are as follows:
- The application can be personally customized according to the needs and the priorities of the user. The app can be customized for its volume, rate or frequency.
- The device allows you to know the latest time with a single touch of the button.
- It reads aloud the dialing number by the consumer
- Users can hear aloud the incoming messages and also e-books.
- It also reads aloud the number of the caller as well as the sender
- There is a provision of a complete menu and sub menu which gives step by step instructions for ease of operation.
Smart keypad devices are advantageously priced below Rs. 2,000 whereas the smartphones are priced below Rs. 10,000.
At present, itel has introduced two smart keyboard devices but it plans to bring the app for the entire range shortly. The itel it5320 and it5321 are both devices from the smart selfie series and are essential phones with basic features. These smartphones are 2G dual SIM devices with a 7.1 cm display with a resolution of 240×320 pixels. The device has a VGA camera in the rear and 0.3 MP cam in the front and supports MicroSD card up to 32GB. It is powered by a removable 1900mAh Li-ion battery pack.