HMD Global has sent out media invites for an event scheduled on August 16th. The company may introduce their Flagship smartphone Nokia 8 at the event, but the invite doesn’t mention anything about the flagship, it just says “exclusive gathering” to check out “the next milestone for Nokia phones.” The event is going to be held in London on 16th of August at 7:30 PM (12:00 AM IST). The handset is rumored to come in four color variants Blue, Steel, Gold with Blue and Gold with Copper color. The device is expected to come with a price tag of $686 (INR 44161).
Nokia 8 rumored specifications:
- 5.3-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Snapdragon 835 chipset.
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card.
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) OS.
- Dual rear 13 MP shooter with laser & phase detection autofocus, Carl Zeiss optics, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 12MP front-facing camera.
- Fingerprint sensor (front-mounted).
- Non-removable Li-Ion battery.
The connectivity options offer 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, USB 3.1 and GLONASS. Further, the device is expected to be featured with 24-bit/192kHz audio DAC and Dolby Atmos sound enhancement. The device was leaked several times in the past, and we’ve also seen press images of the Nokia 8, so we should know more details about it in a few days.
Reach us at email@example.com for any editorial or advertisement query.