Apple is scheduled to announce a wide range of Mac products at Apple MacBook Pro event to be held at the Cupertino campus on October 27 at 10AM PDT (10.30 PM IST). You can expect the new MacBook Pro to ship with both 13-inch and 15-inch variants including updates for the MacBook Air, iMac, and Apple TV.
What do you need to watch MacBook Pro event?
You can watch the keynote address directly by navigating to Apple’s official website. To watch the Apple MacBook Pro event, you need access to any one of the following requirements.
- Microsoft Edge browser running on Windows 10
- Safari browser on iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad running iOS 7 or later
- Safari browser on a Mac running OS X 10.8.5 or later
You can also watch the live event using Apple TV. However, you need access to a second, third or fourth generation gadget running software 6.2 or later.
Stream Apple MacBook Pro event to Android phone
You can also watch the live streaming event using your Android phone or laptop if it doesn’t meet the above requirements. Follow the steps given below:
- Download VLC for Mac, Windows or Linux or Android
- Navigate to Media | Network Stream and provide the URL for the keynote
You should keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter to fetch the live streaming URL. It will be available only after the start of the event. You can also keep track of Apple’s official Twitter handle. If you navigate to Twitter, you will view a hash tag related to the event.