Vivo just announced the Vivo V11 Pro in India. The Vivo V11 Pro sits above the V9 making it the newest mid range smartphone in Vivo’s product lineup. The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 660 with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage. The phone runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with FunTouch OS on top.
The phone has a 12-megapixel rear camera with flash along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera for AI portraits. The phone sports a 25-megapixel selfie camera with AI assistance. The camera has built-in Google Lens, HDR mode, Ai face beauty and AR stickers. Perhaps the highlight of the smartphone is the In-display fingerprint sensor which is now in its 4th generation. The phone packs a 3,400 mAh battery.
Vivo V11 Pro specifications
• 6.4-inch (1080×2340 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 display
• Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 processor
• Adreno 512 GPU
• 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
• Android 8.1 (Oreo) with FunTouch OS
• Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
• 12MP rear camera, LED Flash, EIS, secondary 5MP camera
• 25MP front-facing camera
• In-display Fingerprint sensor
• 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
• 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
• 3,400mAh battery
The Vivo V11 Pro comes in two colors – Dazzling Gold and Starry Night and is priced at INR 25,990. Price includes one-time screen replacement in the first six months and complementary liquid plus physical damage insurance. The phone will be available exclusively from Amazon.in, Vivo online store as well as offline market starting September 6th.