Realme 2 Pro just got announced in India. The phone comes with a 6.3-inch FHD+ water drop notch display, with 90.8% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 AIE with up to 8GB of RAM and runs ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo). It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, a 2-megapixel secondary camera and a 16-megapixel front camera with AI Beauty feature.
The phone comes packed with AI features like Scene Detection in the camera app. There is a fingerprint sensor on the back and the phone comes packed with a 3500mAh battery. Along with Dual SIM capability, the phone also comes with a dedicated mircoSD card slot for expandable storage.
Realme 2 Pro specifications
- 6.3-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) 19.5:9 FullView display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, Dual Pixel focus, EIS, secondary 2MP camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh battery
The Realme 2 Pro comes in Ice Lake, Black Sea and Blue Ocean colors. The phone starts at INR 13,990 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant, INR 15,990 for 6GB RAM with 64GB storage and the top-end 8GB RAM with 128GB storage variant costs INR 17,990. The phone will go on sale starting October 11th on Flipkart.com.