HMD Global has finally brought Nokia 6.1 Plus to India. Nokia 6.1 Plus was announced last month in Hong Kong and is a renamed Nokia X6. The phone sports the latest trendy 19:9 aspect ratio display along with a notch. Powering the Nokia 6.1 Plus is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor.
The phone features a glass on back design with dual rear cameras. The phone packs a 3,060 mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging that can charge from 0 to 50% in 30 minutes.
Here is the full specs sheet:
- 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 636
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 400GB via microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android P
- 16MP (RGB) camera, f/2.0 aperture, EIS, 5MP (Monochrome) secondary sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C
- 3,060 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The Nokia 6.1 Plus comes in Black, Blue and White color and is priced at INR 15,999. The smartphone will go on sale starting August 30th on Flipkart and Nokia.com.