Intex has launched yet another entry level smartphone; the Aqua Power IV in India today. This budget oriented Dual Sim smartphone packs a 5 inches FWVGA display, Quad-core MediaTek 6737 chipset and 5MP rear and front camera with LED flash. The handset comes in two colour variants of Gold and Black and is priced at Rs. 5499.
Intex Aqua Power IV specifications
- 5-inch 480p FWVGA display.
- MediaTek 6737 processor Quad core chipset clocked at 1.3GHz.
- Mail-T720 MP1 GPU.
- 1GB RAM.
- 16GB of internal memory which is further expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD card.
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Operating System.
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash.
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash.
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4000mAh Li-ion battery.
The connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and device measures at 145×71.8×10.5mm with weight around 172grams.
Commenting on the launch, Ishita Bansal, Product Head (Mobiles), Intex Technologies said: “With Aqua Power IV, the users will sense a top notch battery experience. We at Intex work to provide adept and smart products that meet an essential needs of the consumers and Aqua Power IV will provide a seamless experience to the millennial generation.”