Huawei just announced their newest flagship the Mate 20 Pro in the Indian market. The phone features their latest Kirin 980 processor along with a host of other features. Mate 20 Pro comes with 6.39-inch QHD+ curved OLED display with a 3D glass on the front and back. In terms of cameras, the triple camera setup seen on the P20 Pro makes a return here.
The package includes a 40MP wide-angle lens with f/1.8 aperture, a 20MP Ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and an 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture. On the front, the Mate 20 Pro sports a 24MP 3D depth-sensing camera. There is a massive 4,200mAh battery powering the phone along with support for 40W fast charging and 15W wireless charging.
Here is the full specs sheet :
- 6.39-inch Quad-HD+ (3120 × 1440 pixels) display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via NM Card
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android P
- 40MP (RGB) camera (f/1.8), 20MP camera (f/2.2), 8MP Telephoto lens (/2.4)
24MP 3D front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C, NFC
- 4,200 mAh battery with 40W Fast Charging
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro comes two colors Emerald Green and Twilight and is priced at INR 69,990. The smartphone is Amazon exclusive and will go on sale starting December 3rd for Prime members.