HP has launched the HP ENVY x360 convertible, along with the new Pavilion 15 laptops aimed at the millennial prosumers. The HP ENVY x360 is a thin and light notebook that features the all-new HP Command Center which enables users to optimize system performance, fan noise and temperature with CoolSense technology.
The new HP ENVY X360 features a unique design with an angular Damascus pattern, a display with thin bezels, and an edge-to-edge backlit keyboard. There is also support for Gigabit Wi-Fi this time. Being a touch laptop, the ENVY X360 sports a full-HD micro-edge display with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT panel.
Running all this is the AMD Ryzen 7 2700U processor with “Zen” x86 cores, AMD SenseMI Technology processor, revolutionary Radeon “Vega” graphics. The newer chips are more energy efficient and company claims it can give up to 12.5 hours of battery life and can charge from zero to 50% in under 45 minutes using the HP Fast-charge technology.
HP also announced the new HP Pavilion Tower 590 desktop with the latest Quad-Core AMD Ryzen 5 processor and advanced AMD Radeon RX 550 dedicated graphics. HP Pavilion 15 ultra-thin 15-inch laptop has a narrow bezel and is the thinnest & most powerful Pavilion by HP. The new HP Notebook 15 has an impressive battery life of 13 hours and supports fast charging-50% in 45 minutes.
Pricing and Availability
- HP ENVY x360 with AMD Ryzen R3 processor will be available from November onwards for a starting price of Rs.60990
- HP Pavilion 15 with AMD Ryzen R5 processor will be available from November onwards for a starting price of Rs.62990
- HP 15 Notebook with AMD Ryzen R3 processor is available now at a starting price of Rs. 36990
- HP Pavilion Tower 590 is available at a starting price of Rs. 22990 + GST
- HP ENVY Urban Sleeve is priced at Rs. 1999
- HP ENVY Urban Backpack is priced at Rs. 4999
- HP ENVY Urban Top-load is priced at Rs. 3999
- HP ENVY Urban Tote is priced at Rs. 4499
The new HP ENVY X360 and other products will be available through HP World stores and from leading e-commerce platforms and pre-orders go live starting October 25th.