Finally, Huawei rolls out the Honor 8 Pro to sale in India today during the Amazon Prime day sale at 6 PM IST for Prime members. The open sales for the handset will begin from 12 am on July 13. As per the launch offers, the Prime subscribers will get 15 percent cash back via HDFC Bank credit and debit cards. While on the open day, the Vodafone users will be benefitted with no cost EMI option and 5 months of 45GB data. The handset is priced at INR 29,999 and available in Navy Blue and Midnight Black color variants in India.
Huawei Honor 8 Pro Specifications
- 5.7-inch QHD LTPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 2.4GHz HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset coupled with 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM.
- Android 7.0 Nougat based EMUI 5.1.
- 12MP dual rear camera setup with F/2.2 aperture, laser autofocus, LED flash, and 4K video recording.
- An 8mp front shooter with a 77-degree wide-angle lens.
- 128GB internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
- 4000mAh battery.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB Type-C, Bluetooth v4.2, 3.5mm audio jack, and NFC. The handset measures 157×77.5×6.97mm and weighs 184 grams.
As per our handset review, We find the device a solid performer in term of its design and processing. The handset will be priced at INR 29,999 and will be available in Navy Blue and Midnight Black color variants in India. The camera performance is great in all lighting condition and all in all is a great device in the INR 30,000 price bracket.