Asus has been on a roll this year, from budget laptops like the VivoBook X507 to budget smartphones, the Zenfone Max Pro M1. The latest addition to this craze is the all new Zenfone 5Z. The Zenfone 5Z according to Asus is a ‘Flagship Redefined’. The Asus Zenfone 5Z comes in Midnight Blue and Meteor Silver colors with 6GB and 8GB RAM configurations.
Apart from this, the Zenfone 5Z is powered by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 845 chipset with upto 258GB of storage. The Zenfone 5Z follows the tried and tested Glass sandwich design, with a funky concentric circles pattern surrounding the fingerprint sensor. Interestingly, Asus has priced the Zenfone 5Z at a very competitive price, giving both OnePlus 6 and Honor 10 a run for their money.
Here’s the full Zenfone 5Z specification :
- 6.2-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9, Super IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage, up to 2TB via microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD) with Dual VoLTE
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with ZenUI 5.0, upgradable to Android P
- 12MP f/1.8 aperture and 8MP f/2.0 aperture dual rear cameras
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, with wide angle lens
- Dual speakers with DTS Headphone: X, Hi-Res Audio, Smart AMP
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C (2.0)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3300mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The Asus Zenfone 5Z comes in Midnight Blue and Meteor Silver colors. The Zenfone 5Z 6GB and 64GB model is priced at Rs 29,999 , 6GB and 128GB is at Rs 32,999 and the 8GB and 256GB model is at Rs 36,999. The Zenfone 5z will be available only via Flipkart starting July 9th .