Getting great pieces of technology at lesser rates is quite common these days. In this segment, we will be dealing with the best Android tablets that you can get a price less than 5000 INR. Please keep in mind, these tablets are good enough for use by only entry level android users.
1. DigiFlip Pro ET701 Tablet
Well, DigiFlip is a fairly new brand and many of you might not have heard of this brand before, but in this price segment, you can’t be too brand obsessed. This Tablet has a fairly decent screen resolution at 1024X600 and lets you 720p HD games without much lag.
The tablet supports HDD connection with a OTG cable and the camera is also decent having a 2 MP sensor. The device features a 1.2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor. It runs on 4.2.2 Android (inbox) which is upgradeable to Android Kitkat 4.4, the display is 7 inch, IPS technology display with 1024X600 resolution.
The device has 8 GB internal storage, which is expandable via microSD card to 32 GB. The RAM is a 1 GB DDR3 RAM. Here are a few PROS and CONS.
- The processor at 1.2 GHz, dual core is fairly decent at this price range.
- The device comes with 1GB DDR3 RAM, which is pretty amazing given its pricing.
- Internal memory is good at 8GB that too with an expandable option.
- The device is capable of playing HD videos without lags.
- For a tablet, the device battery is too low at the capacity of 2800 mAh.
- The camera quality is average at its best.
2. iBall 6351-Q40 Tablet
This tablet is a good buy because of three major things, it comes with KitKat out of the box, it has 3G and Wi-Fi support and the pricing is extremely good. Here are the specs and the major pros and cons. The device features a 1.3 GHz ARM Cortex A7 processor.
It runs on Android 4.4, the display is 7 inch, WVGA with 800X480 resolution. The device has 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card to 32GB. The RAM is a 512MB DDR3 RAM. Here are a few PROS and CONS.
- Android KitKat 4.4 out of the box.
- Internal storage is pretty good at 8 GB and is also expandable to 32GB.
- Connectivity via 3G and Wi-Fi is a definitive plus.
- RAM is very less.
- Battery life is a major issue.
3. Micromax Funbook P280 Tablet
The Micromax Funbook is a host to a lot of features, some of them average, some of them quite good. The tablet comes with a keyboard and a premium leather case, has 17.7 cm capacitive screen, and the battery of 2400 mAh is pretty decent as it provides a standby of around 240 hours.
The device features a 1.0GHz Cortex-A8 dual core processor. It runs on Android 4.2, the display is 7 inch wide. The device has 8 GB internal, expandable via microSD card to 32GB. The RAM is a 512MB DDR3 RAM. Here are a few PROS and CONS.
- Micromax is definitely a more trusted brand that most of the others, specially in India.
- The processor gives a pretty decent performance.
- The keyboard and the leather case is definitely a welcome addition.
- RAM is too less.
- Display is pretty average.
4. HCL ME Connect 2G 2.0 Tablet
This is a pretty decent tablet at this price point. For all those who worry too much about brands, this is definitely what you can go for without much issues. The device features a 1.0GHz Cortex-A8 dual core processor. It runs on Android 4.2.
The device has 8GB internal, expandable via microSD card to 32GB. The RAM is a 1GB DDR3 RAM. There are some other added features like face recognition and voice calling. Here are a few PROS and CONS.
- Decent RAM.
- Trusted brand name.
- SIM card support is a definitive plus in terms of connectivity.
- Battery is pretty good at 3800 mAh.
- Absence of Google Play store. The 1Mobile market is quite similar though.
- There is no 3G or dongle support, so this device is a bit dated in terms of connectivity.
5. Datawind UbiSlate 9Ci Tablet
The Datawind UbiSlate 9Ci is a perfect tablet for all the big screen lovers. The connectivity features of this device is also pretty good due to its 3 G supporting capabilities. The device features a 1.0GHz Cortex-A9 single core processor.
It runs on Android 4.1.1, the display is 9 inch wide with TFT technology and a resolution of 800X480. The device has 4 GB internal, expandable via microSD card to 32GB. The RAM is a 512MB DDR3 RAM. Here are a few PROS and CONS.
- Connectivity is pretty good due to 3G and Wi-Fi support.
- RAM is too low.
- Battery life is pretty average.
You can find More Products here.
Overall, we would like to conclude that do not get fooled by the low price, these devices are only for entry-level users. If you can go for better devices, definitely go for them.