Vivo V5 Plus has received a price cut of INR 3000 in India, the handset was previously available for INR 25,990 and now it is available for INR 22,990. The handset is available in two color variants of Gold and Black on the online retailer like Flipkart, Amazon and some offline retailer as well. However, previously the Vivo V5 Plus has been subjected to a price cut of INR 2000 in the of April. The V5 Plus is quite a popular handset in Mid -range market segment. The device was launched in January and came with a price tag of INR 27990.
Vivo V5 Plus Specifications:
- 5.5 inches Full HD In-Cell display with 2.5D Curved glass and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Snapdragon 625 chipset coupled with Adreno 506 GPU.
- 4GB RAM.
- 64GB internal memory.
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Funtouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16 MP rear camera, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Front Dual camera 20 MP + 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8″ sensor size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 32-bit/192kHz AK4376 audio chip.
- 3055mAh battery with fast charging.
The connectivity options include 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, GPS. the Device measure 152.58 x 74 x 7.26mm and its weigh around 158.6g.