A brand like PrimoSync is the reason why iPhone users are not afraid of getting their data loss. Whether it is contacts, messages, photos, videos, music or even WhatsApp chat, you can get whatever you have on your smartphone as it was saved on your iPhone. It can recover from over 25 types of iOS content from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. It can also restore your phone if caught in error while updating to iOS 10. We will know more about how you can actually do that using this simple tool.
- You can retrieve the data using one of the three modes; from iDevice, iTunes backup and iCloud.
- Get all your lost important data back like the contacts, messages, notes and more.
- It supports all iPhone variants including iPhone 7 and 7Plus and running any version of the IOS; 9 or 10.
- Fix your iPhone with just a click showing system errors or update errors.
- Retrieve 25 types of data quickly from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Guide 1: How to retrieve deleted text messages
- How to recover deleted text messages on iPhone – Download the Primo iPhone data recovery on your PC or Mac (available for both OS) and install it.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC and click “Recover from iOS Device,” “Recover from iTunes Backup” or ”Recover from iCloud” on Primo iPhone data recovery, click Next to proceed for recovering the data.
- Select the Messages from all files to find the deleted messages, or from the backup, it will show you the messages which you can get back and sync up with your iPhone.
- Now clicking the Recover button will retrieve the data in no time.
Guide 2: How to recover deleted or lost contacts from iPhone
- How to recover deleted contacts from iPhone 7 – Download and install the Primo iPhone Data Recovery software on you PC or Mac and launch it.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC via the lightening cable and wait till the PC detect your iPhone.
- Select “Recover from iOS device” and click Next to continue.
- You will see all the deleted contacts on the software from where you can choose which one to keep and click Recover to get the contacts back on your iPhone.
That’s not it; you can recover a lot of other files like the pictures, videos, music, notes, reminders, bookmarks and more. This software works just like a wizard and gets back your data in no time just as you had it before.
Primo iPhone data recovery is a really useful software, almost a life saver for data you have on your iPhone or iPad. You can get back every single file on your iPhone or IPad back, nothing omitted. This software is free to try out, but if you want it to backup a lot of data, then you can buy a personal license for $39.99 or a family license for $59.99. And as I know spending this much money worth nothing In comparison to the data you have on your iPhone.