Recently a renders images of upcoming Vivo Xplay 7 (also known as X20) has been surfaced online by Chinese website Weibo. The leaked image indicates that it has been snapped from an event. While the other picture clarified that the handset will sport an industry first on screen fingerprint sensor. The device has a striking resemblance with upcoming Galaxy Note 8 smartphone.
Notably, a few months back at MWC Shanghai, the company already displayed the device prototype featuring Qualcomm ultrasonic on screen fingerprint sensor. Further, as per other images, its seems the front end of the device is featured with a bezel-less curved display with an on screen fingerprint sensor, dual camera with LED flash and a proximity sensor.
The back of the handset indicates that it has equipped with a glossy back cover(may be glass) and a triple camera setup. The left side of the phone has a Volume rockers and power button. While the right side of the phone has a SIM tray. Further, the leaks also indicate that the handset may come in three color variants i.e. Pink, Black, and White.
Vivo Xplay 7 rumored specification:
- 5.7 inches Super AMOLED Display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Aluminum Metal Body Design.
- On-Screen Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 coupled with Adreno 540.
- 6GB RAM.
- 128GB ROM non-expandable.
- Runs on Android 7.1 Nougat.
- Vivo Smart Memory Management.
- Triple optics rear camera.
- 20MP front facing camera with Dual LED flash.
- Hi-Fi Audio Chip.
- Li-Po battery.
The connectivity may include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, and OTG. The previous version of the XPlay series smartphone did a great job in sales and it might do well this time too.