Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Price in India starts at Rs. 67,999, coming in January 2016 [Confirmed Leak]

Earlier this year, Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella confirmed the availability of Surface Pro 4 in Indian market starting next month. Also, the Microsoft India MD, Bhaskar Pramanik confirmed the same in Lumia 950 & 950 XL launch event in New Delhi.

And, we’ve just got confirmation about the prices of Surface Pro 4 in India from our source at Microsoft India. The source has confirmed these prices by 99% with chances of change by 1% due to USD to INR conversion rates at the time of import. We are yet to get a word on final release date of tablets.

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Price in India

128GB / Intel Core m3 – 4GB RAM Rs. 67,999
128GB / Intel Core i5 – 4GB RAM Rs. 74,999
256GB / Intel Core i5 – 8GB RAM Rs. 95,999
256GB / Intel Core i7 – 8GB RAM Rs. 1,18,499
256GB / Intel Core i7 – 16GB RAM Rs. 1,32,999

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 boasts a 12.3-inch PixelSense Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protected display with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 pixels and 3:2 aspect ratio.

The display has an extremely high contrast and low glare thus making it ideal for working for a very long time.

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is powered by 6th Gen Intel Core m3, i5, and i7 processors supported by Intel HD Graphics 515, Intel HD Graphics 520 and Intel Iris Graphics respectively.

Surface Pro 4 is available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB SSD storage with a wide range of memory. The high-end model ships with a whooping 16GB of RAM for running intensive programs and software applications.

The default model includes Intel Core m3 processor with 128GB internal storage and 4GB RAM. Microsoft has not yet released 1TB variant although there are talks among tech geeks about it.

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 has an 8MP primary camera with support for autofocus and Full HD recording. The device includes 5MP secondary camera. The sounding department will likely excel since it consists of stereo speakers with Dolby audio.

Microsoft has reduced the width of the bezel and hence the tablet size is not larger than the previous counterpart.

Microsoft also bundled a stylus named Surface Pen, which includes an eraser as well. The pen is capable of detecting 1024 pressure points and also comes with support for Cortana.

The latest 6th generation processor is capable of running faster and cooler than Surface Pro 3. It also provides an impressive video playback of up to 9 hours. The battery backup will be better if you are using the device for only home and office tasks.

Surface Pro 4 is designed using TPM chip for enhanced enterprise security. It also includes a full-sized USB 3 port with microSD Card reader, headset jack, mini DisplayPort and Cover port.

The low-end Surface Pro 4 measures only 766 grams. However, you will find it difficult to work with one hand. That’s why Microsoft has provided an external magnetic type cover cum keyboard, which is available for purchase separately.

Microsoft had opened a special booth to demonstrate the features of Surface Pro 4 at the event in Mumbai. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 will be available in Silver color and will be bundled with Surface Pen, AC adapter, and quick start guide.

The device will carry limited one year warranty. We are not sure as to which company in India will provide service for Surface Pro 4.

About the author

Mary Woods

Mary nurses a deep passion for any kind of technical or technological happenings all around the globe. She is currently putting up in Miami. Internet is her forte and writing articles on the net for modern day technological wonders are her only hobby. You can find her at