ZTE has launched yet another smartphone for AT&T’s prepaid segment known as ZTE Blade Spark. The handset is available on AT&T website, and it comes with a price tag of $99. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC with 2GB.
ZTE Blade Spark Specifications:
- 5.5-inch 720p display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 64 Bit, 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset.
- 2GB RAM.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- Andriod 7.1.1 Nougat.
- 13 MP Rear-facing camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF), 4160 x 3120 resolution and 4x zoom.
- 5MP Front camera with 2560 x 1920 resolution and 4x zoom.
- 16GB internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
- 3,140 mAh battery.
- Dolby Audio sound.
Further, the device weighs around 173.4 grams, and it measures 6.14 x 3.06 x 0.38 inches. Whereas, the connectivity features include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2. The handset also comes with preloaded apps from AT&T like AT&T Call Protect, Device Help, AT&T Smart Wi-Fi, AT&T Protect Plus, AT&T Smart LimitsSM, AT&T DriveMode®, DIRECTV®, AT&T Setup & Transfer, AT&T Visual Voicemail.
ZTE Blade Spark is an excellent alternative to the Moto E4 if users are looking for the most screen real estate (0.5-inches might not sound to be much, but it’s very noticeable).