Chinese smartphone manufacturer Ulefone has announced the mid-range smartphone; the Ulefone T1 at an event in China. This hybrid dual SIM handset packs a 5.5 inches Full HD display, 2.6GHz MediaTek P25 chipset, and dual rear camera setup. The handset has a striking resemblance to the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. The device comes in two colour variants Red and Black and will come with a price tag at $229 (INR 14750). As this is the speculated pricing and the final cost would be cleared when the devices go on presale on 31st of July.
Ulefone T1 Specifications:
- 5.5 inches Full HD display with 2.5D curved glass display, Oleophobic coating and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 2.6GHz MediaTek Helio P25 chipset with ARM Mali T880 GPU.
- 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage which is further expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card.
- Android 7.0 (Nougat).
- Hybrid Dual SIM.
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and two-tone Quad LED flash, 5MP secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and Selfie Softlight.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- NXP HiFi audio chipset.
- 3680mAh (non-removable) battery with Pump Express Plus 2.0 fast charging.
The connectivity options include 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C. The handset measure 155 x 76.9×8.45mm and weights around 181 Grams.