The iOS-powered devices are some of the most popular devices out there. Most people nowadays prefer using an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch simply because of the features and ease-of-use that iOS offers.
However, like any other operating system, even iOS is not completely free of issues. There are several software-related issues that the operating system faces from time to time, which can be very annoying to the users.
Most people tend to ignore such issues and keep using their iOS device, mainly because it takes a lot of time, effort, and money in most of the cases, to get each software issue resolved from an Apple service center.
If you are looking for a way to resolve the commonly occurring iOS software issues right from within your computer, then the TunesKit iOS System Recovery software is what you need.
TunesKit iOS System Recovery Software Review
The TunesKit iOS System Recovery software is a diagnostics tool available for both Windows and macOS that allows users to automatically recognize and resolve some of the commonly occurring issues within the iOS operating system.
So, what kind of errors and issues can be fixed using the TunesKit iOS System Recovery software?
To give you a better understanding, below we have listed the issues and errors that the software can fix on any iOS-powered device.
- Device stuck on the “Connect to iTunes” message.
- iPhone stuck on Apple logo.
- Black screen struck issue.
- Device getting stuck on “Slide to Upgrade” message.
- Stuck in the recovery mode.
- Device stuck within the DFU mode.
- The device is not able to get out of the headphone mode.
- Device stuck while recovering data.
- Random freeze issues.
- iPhone/iPad got bricked.
- Boot loop issues.
- Random crashes issue.
- Blue screen error.
- Activation error.
- iPhone/iPad not turning ON issue.
- Red screen issue.
- iPhone not turning OFF issue.
- Random switching OFF issue.
- Unable to update issue.
- Getting stuck on the loading screen.
- Unable to restore data on the iPhone or iPad.
- Not able to charge the iPhone.
- No network signal is shown on the iPhone.
Ease of Use
Now that you know about the 20+ software-related errors and issues that the TunesKit iOS System Recovery software can fix on an iOS-powered device, you might be thinking that it is going to be quite a hassle to identify and fix these problems using the software, right?
Well, you could not be any more wrong!
This software is one of the easiest software you can use in order to resolve most of the common issues that you are facing on any iOS-powered device.
All of the tasks are automated and all you need to do is connect your iOS device to the computer and run the software.
One great advantage of the TunesKit iOS System Recovery software is that its pricing is identical for both the Windows and macOS versions.
A solo-user lifetime ”Single License” of the software will cost you $39.95. If you wish to use the software on 2-5 devices, then you need to pick the “Family License” which is priced at $49.95. For those who wish to use the software on 6-10 devices, then the “Multi-User License” is the answer which is priced at $69.95.
All the licenses of the software come with free technical support and software updates for lifetime.
How to Perform iOS Repair Using TunesKit iOS System Recovery Software?
Below is how you can resolve any iOS software issue that you are facing on your device using the TunesKit iOS System Recovery software on your computer.
- To begin with, download and install the TunesKit iOS System Recovery software on your computer from here.
- Once the installation is completed, double-click on the launch icon to start the software on your computer.
- After the software initializes, you will be greeted by a screen as shown below.
- Now, you need to connect your iOS device to the computer using a USB cable.
- After the device is connected, wait for a couple of minutes for the software to recognize and register your device.
- In the next screen that appears on the software window, you will be asked to select either the “Standard Mode” or the “Advanced Mode”. In the standard Mode, most issues and errors will be resolved and no data loss or software reset will happen. However, if the issue isn’t resolved in the Standard Mode, then you can select the Advanced Mode. However, in the Advanced Mode, all the data and settings on your iPhone/iPad will be reset and you will lose any data stored on your device.
- After selecting the mode, click on the “Next” button placed in the bottom right corner of the software window.
- You then have to reboot your iOS device into the DFU Mode as shown in the image below.
- Now, if you are asked to download the latest iOS firmware, then click on the “Download” button to confirm the same.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- After the firmware download is completed, then click on the button that says “Repair” to fix the software issues on your iOS device.
And that is it. You have now successfully performed iOS repair using the TunesKit iOS System Recovery software.
The TunesKit iOS System Recovery software is a great tool to quickly resolve software-related issues that are ailing iOS devices. The main advantage of this software is that users do not require to have any sort of technical knowledge to fix the issues on their device.
However, it is also important to keep in mind that this tool is only capable of resolving software-related issues on iOS devices and no hardware issues can be rectified.