Digital cameras and Smartphones have made is quite easier to take photographs and capture the moments that matter the most to us. Nowadays almost all of our photos are stored digitally in storage drives and the devices we use.
Even though capturing photos and storing them digitally is very convenient, as, with any type of digital data, there always exists a risk of losing the photos either accidentally or due to any technical issues with the drive or device on which they are stored.
Well, you may think that as there are lots of data recovery software available for Windows, it should be a breeze to recover lost/deleted photos from any device or storage drive.
However, the reality is that, unlike other types of data, image files are quite susceptible to data corruption and recovering lost/deleted image files are quite difficult using any typical data recovery software. Even if you manage to recover photos using such software, in most cases the recovered image files will itself be corrupted.
If you are a professional photographer or someone who value their photo collection a lot and is in need of a reliable photo recovery software, then you should definitely check out the Stellar Photo Recovery Software.
For those among you who aren’t aware of this software and need an in-depth look, today we bring you a detailed review of the Stellar Photo Recovery Software.
In this review, we will be covering the key aspects of the Stellar Photo Recovery Software, such as:
● User Interface
The installation of Stellar Photo Recovery software for Windows is very straightforward. Below we have listed out the steps to install the software on your Windows desktop or laptop.
- To begin with, the installation, click here and visit the official Stellar Photo Recovery Software page.
- If you wish to try a free version of the software before making a purchase, click on the green-colored “Free Download” button.
- The trial version of the software features certain limitations on its functionality. If you wish to unlock the full potential of the software, click on the “Buy Now” button placed adjacent to the “Free Download” button. Now, complete the purchase and fill in the necessary details. The product license key for the full version of the Stellar Photo Recovery software will then be sent to your registered email address.
- Now, double-click on the free trial installer file you downloaded in step 2. Follow through the installation procedures and select a location on your desktop/laptop to install the software.
- Proceed by clicking “Next” and the software will now be installed on your Windows system.
Below is a quick look at the features supported by the full version of the Stellar Photo Recovery Software.
- Support for both Windows and macOS operating systems.
- Recover photos, videos, audio files, from any storage devices such as CD/DVD, USB, memory cards, etc.
- Ability to recover images, audio, and video files from any local storage drive on your computer including the recycle bin.
- You can recover data regardless of whether the storage drive/device is formatted, corrupted, or has a bad sector.
- Media files can be restored with their original time and date stamp.
- Recover RAW and JPEG images without corrupting them.
- No limit on the size or number of photo/video/audio files that can be recovered using the software.
Even though the Stellar Photo Recovery software is designed to be the best in recovering photos, videos, and audio files, the user interface is designed in such a way that it does not overwhelm new and amateur software users with lots of buttons or options.
When you launch the software, you are directly headed to the menu where you select the type of file you are seeking to recover using the software.
In the next screen, you get to select the drives or devices where you wish to search for deleted/lost files and that’s it.
Once you click on the “Scan” button, the software then gets to work and scans the selected drive or device for any deleted or lost files.
After the scan is completed, you will be presented with a list of files which are recovered during the scanning process and you can then select if you wish to restore selected files among the recovered items or can also choose to recover them all.
The Stellar Photo Recovery software comes in three different versions: Standard, Professional, and Premium.
The Standard version costs ₹2,499 for a single year license and is good for people looking for a reliable photo, video, and audio file recovery software.
If you also wish to repair corrupted photos and thumbnails, then you need to choose the Professional version of the software that costs ₹3,299 for a single year license.
The Premium version, which is priced at ₹4,999, has all the features of the Standard and Professional versions, and along with that also allows you to repair corrupted video files as well.
The Stellar Photo Recovery software is a budget-friendly tool which can be really useful for anyone seeking a means to recover media files without any hassles.
If you too are using the Stellar Photo Recovery software, then please leave your review about the tool as a comment below to help others as well.