Hong Kong- based audio company Sound One has launched its Bluetooth headphone BT-06 in India for INR 1890. The company did create some buzz in India with their last month sports edition release of SP6.
From what the features suggest, even this one is here to make some noise:
- Advanced CSR Bluetooth 4.0 for a range of up to 33 feet
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery that can fully charge in 1.5 hours and provide playback for at least 6 hours and a standby time of up to 30 hours
- A memory card slot for on the go music
- FM option for obvious reasons. The M button allows a switch to FM mode and volume buttons as expected are there to change the channel and adjust volume (long press for change)
- Built-in microphone and in-line control for hands-free music streaming and answering phone calls.
- 4 buttons including an on/off button, multi-functional button, answer/end call button and a volume/music button.
- Compatibility with virtually every Bluetooth-enabled devices such as smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets, and TVs.
- 1.5m audio cable for when the battery runs out, allowing the user to listen to music without using the battery
- Adjustable PU leather headband for a good fit
- Custom fit supra-aural soft earmuffs
- Folding and adjustable design for portability and ease of use
At INR 1890 this is one of the best Bluetooth headphones available in India, considering the specifications. The markets outside of India have received the B1-06 quite well. There have been positive reviews except for the comfort. However, we expect that the adjustable sides will provide some comfort in use.
Sound One is popular for providing audio solutions to professionals, however, its recent venture into the commercial market has proved to be quite profitable. The company’s experience and expertise in the field have proved its mettle. This is why we expect nothing short of a cracking experience from the BT-06.