Apart from all the handy features that the Samsung phones come with, the company keeps on releasing agile apps that users can install if they want to try out new things with their smartphones. And to maintain that legacy, Samsung has now released a new app called as Samsung Game Live, which can be used to Livestream the gameplay to Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube. The Livestream can also be saved offline on the phone for viewing it later.
A salient feature of the Samsung Game Live:
- Alteration of the video resolution during gameplay streaming.
- Turn on or off the microphone while playing the game.
- 4GB or up to 200 minutes of live streaming gameplay.
- The users can choose between audio from microphone, game’s audio, or both when live-streaming a gameplay.
- Sharing the link to the Livestream with friends through Twitter and SMS.
The Game Live app is yet another addition to the range of tools that Samsung releases for hardcore mobile gamers, and it comes with a lot of features. After launching the Game Live app, users can choose where they want to Livestream a game. Download the app from Here.