Samsung is all set to launch its next flagship offering Galaxy Note 8 on August 23. As the handset is surrounded by many leaks and rumors in recent time, it is highly probable that Note 8 will become another Blockbuster for the company. Nonetheless, According to the recent leaks by a Chinese tipster via twitter platform suggested that the Note 8 is expected to come with a single 6GB RAM variant and two ROM variants of 64GB/128GB. The leaks further suggest that the Samsung will not introduce the 8GB RAM and 256 ROM variant.
Further, the famous tipster Evan Blass recently unveiled the new image of the handset. The image seems to be the authentic official release and it displayed the tag line under the device “Do bigger things“. The image gives the better idea of the of the phone aesthetics, as it looks like that Note 8 will follow the same design philosophy of Galaxy S8 series handsets.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 rumored specifications:
- 2k 6.3 inches Super AMOLED Display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 for US and China market / Exynos 8895.
- 6GB RAM.
- 64GB/128GB ROM with expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
- Android 7.1 (Nougat).
- Dual rear 12MP ISOCELL sensor with F/1.7 aperture, dual LED flash and independent OIS.
- 8 MP front facing camera with f/1.7 aperture.
- Iris scanner.
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted).
- 24-bit/192kHz audio DAC.
- 3300mAh battery with Fast battery charging and Qi wireless charging (market dependent).
Further, the connectivity option include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0 and USB Type-C 3.1. The sensors include an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, and heart rate. The device measures at 162.5 x 74.6 x 8.5 mm and is expected to come in four color variants of Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue. The handset may come with a hefty price tag EUR 1000 (INR 75,620 approx.)