Research shows that people watch about 6 hours worth of video content each day on average. This comes as no surprise, thanks to the evolution of digital video sharing and content streaming platforms like YouTube, Netflix, etc.
As we stream video content across a wide variety of devices, the video format can be a serious issue as all devices do not support all the video formats out there. Therefore, most of us end up using a video converter tool to make our favorite video content compatible across devices.
Even though there is a huge list of video converter tools available online, they are either paid tools or comes with limitations in terms of the length or size of video files that can be converted.
If you are interested in a video converter tool that can help you convert videos to any format of your choice and that too without any type of limitations, then the Vidmore Free Online Video Converter tool is the best option you have.
What is Vidmore Free Online Video Converter?
The Vidmore Free Online Video Converter is an online web-based tool that can be used to convert videos to any supported format of your choice.
Being an online tool, it means that you can use it to convert videos on any device regardless of the web browser you use or the operating system the device runs on.
Moreover, the tool is also absolutely free without any restrictions so you can use this tool anytime you wish without worrying about any limitations on its functionality.
Features of Vidmore Free Online Video Converter
Let us now take a quick glance at the features offered by the Vidmore Free Online Video Converter.
- Support for all audio and video formats such as MP3, MP4, AAC, AVI, MOV, MKV, AC3, WAV, AIFF, VOB, MPG, YouTube videos, Facebook videos, M4R, and so on.
- The tool can be accessed on any Smartphone, tablet, TV, and even on PlayStation 4 and Xbox consoles.
- Convert video files across any format that is supported by the tool for absolutely free.
- You can also convert video resolutions between 1080p Full-HD, 720p HD, and SD without losing any quality of the video file.
- Fine-tune controls over video files are also offered to the user such as the ability to adjust parameters like bitrate, sample rate, video codec, audio/video quality, frame rate, channel, and so on.
- Free support for all the users to get help in case of any issues or grievances with the tool.
How to Convert Video Files Using Vidmore Free Online Video Converter?
Below are the steps to follow if you wish to convert videos using the Vidmore Free Online Video Converter tool.
- To begin with, visit the official Vidmore Free Online Video Converter tool web page by clicking here.
- Now, click on the “Add files to convert” button that appears on the page.
- An offline installer will get downloaded onto your device. You need to install this on your device to start using the tool.
- After the installation of the offline tool is completed, again click on the “Add files to convert” button.
- Now, a new window will appear where you will have to select the files you wish to convert using the tool.
- Also, choose the output format for the selected video files.
- Finally, click on the “Convert” button and wait for the process to complete. Once the process is completed, the converted video files will be downloaded to your device again.
Hope you found this simple review of the Vidmore Free Online Video Converter easy to understand and informative. In case you have any queries or doubts about the tool, feel free to get in touch with us by leaving a comment below.