After winding up the Global launch, realme has announced that the brand will be launching its flagship smartphone, the realme GT 2 Pro in the country on April 7. The phone made its Global debut just 3 weeks back and packs industry-leading hardware.
The phone will come packed with a 6.7-inch QHD AMOLED LTPO panel with up to a 120Hz refresh rate. It will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC along with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB of UFS3.1 storage. On the optics front, the phone will come with a 50MP main Sony IMX766 sensor with OIS, along with another 50MP Samsung JN1 sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP macro zoom camera.
The selfies on the GT 2 Pro will be handled by the 32MP Sony IMX615 sensor. Other features on the phone include a stereo speaker, Dolby Audio, Hi-Res Audio support, an in-display fingerprint sensor, Android 12 with realme UI 3.0 out of the box. The phone will be juiced by a 5,000mAh battery with support for 65W fast charging.
realme GT 2 Pro Specsheet
- 6.7-inch Quad HD+, 120Hz LTPO panel
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC
- 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Rear Camera – 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS, 50MP ISOCELL JN1 sensor 150° ultra-wide camera, 2MP 40x zoom ultra macro camera
- Front Camera – 32MP Sony IMX615 sensor
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Stereo linear speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 , Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC
- 5,000mAh battery with 65W fast charging