Apple released the much-awaited iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and Apple Watch Series 2 at an event held in San Francisco. In addition to flagships smartphones, Apple also announced wireless earbuds named AirPods.
You can pre-order the brand new iPhone7, iPhone 7 Plus and Apple Watch Series 2 from September 9. The shipping will start from September 16. However, AirPods will be available only by the end of October. In this article, we will guide you the steps required to pre-order the iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2.
Pre-order iPhone 7
To place your order, you just need to visit http://www.apple.com/iphone and select “Pre-order” link.
1. You will view a new page with information about the new handsets. On the left side, you will find iPhone 7 and on the right side, you will find iPhone 7 Plus. If you click on the “Select” option, you will be prompted to choose a carrier. As of this writing, you can choose AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
2. If you select a carrier name, you will be required to choose your color option. By default, you have to choose a rear side image.
3. You can also select your preferred option for the front side.
4. The next step is to pick your storage capacity. The default 32GB will cost $649 or $32.41 per month. You have to pay $749 for 128GB and $849 for 256GB storage variants.
5. The default 32GB is instantly available and will be shipped immediately. However, the 128GB and 256GB storage variants will be shipped from September 16 onwards.
If you are in the US, you can pick up the smartphone you have ordered. You need to select “Check availability” link and provide the city or zip code in the displayed pop-up window.
6. If you require assistance while placing an order, you can either call 1-800-MY-APPLE or perform a live chat with customer service personnel.
Upon selecting the desired storage option, you will be presented with a new page which displays the various methods by which you can pay for the device. You can either pick packages such as Apple iPhone Upgrade Program, Apple iPhone Instalments, AT&T Next or opt for a single payment.
If you choose the upgrade option, you have to pay $32.41 for 24 months with a facility to upgrade to a new iPhone next year. The installments package and the specific carrier packages don’t have free upgrade options.
7. After selecting the above options, you will view a summary of iPhone 7. You will have the option to add AppleCare+ package at $129.
You will be prompted to provide your existing mobile number, zip code and the last four digits of your SSN. After that, you have to proceed with the steps as displayed on the page.
Pre-order Apple Watch Series 2
Follow the steps below the order Apple Watch Series 2
- Navigate to http://www.apple.com/shop/buy-watch/apple-watch
- Select Series, Case Size, Case Material, Band and Band Color
- As soon as you select options, the relevant Apple Watch Series 2 will be displayed
- Verify the product details, add the require care package and select Add to Bag button. You can still modify the preferences
- Apple will display the accessories for your Apple Watch Series 2
You should make sure that you have access to iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later before buying the new Apple Watch 2.
It is very easy to place an order for iPhone or Apple Watch Series 2. You just require fat cash. You can expect the availability of new gadgets on Amazon, BestBuy and other retail stores in the upcoming days.