ZTE Nubia N2 smartphone launched in India for Rs 15999. The device packs a 7.9mm slim aerospace-grade aluminum body, 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 5000mAh battery. The Nubia N2 is available in two color variants – Champagne Gold and Black Gold. It is available in India through an exclusively on Amazon.in starting today.
ZTE Nubia N2 specifications:
- 5.5 inches 720p HD AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass and 90% NTSC color gamut.
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor coupled with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM and Mali T860 GPU.
- 16MP front-facing camera with 5P lens, Samsung 3P3ST, BSI CMOS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX258 sensor, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 5000 mAh battery
Connectivity features include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, OTG and a fingerprint for extra security. The device rocks DTS surround sound and AW8738 amplifier for immersive audio experience
The Country Head of Nubia, Eric Hu has said –
With every Nubia product that is introduced in India, we are increasing our ability to respond to feedback of our customers. Big battery, steady performance, and great camera have been universal themes around which our customers have sought improvisation from us. Keeping this in mind, we have introduced Nubia N2. With proprietary Neo Power technology and 5000 mAh battery, this device lasts 3 days on a single charge. Nubia is overwhelmed with the affection it has received in India market, and we are determined to introduce products that continue to enrich lives of our customers.
Reach us at email@example.com for any editorial or advertisement query.