HMD Global has finally brought Nokia 5.1 Plus along with the Nokia 6.1 Plus to India. Both the phones sport the latest trendy 19:9 aspect ratio displays along with a notch but have different screen resolutions. Powering the Nokia 5.1 Plus is Mediatek’s Helio P60 octa-core processor.
The phone features a glass on back design with dual rear cameras. The phone packs a 3,060 mAh battery and comes with an NPU built within the processor providing a better AI experience.
Here is the full specs sheet:
- 5.8-inch (720 × 1520 pixels) HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60
- Mali G-72 MP3
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 400GB via microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android P
- 13MP main camera, f/2.0 aperture, 5MP secondary sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C
- 3,060 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The Nokia 5.1 Plus comes in Black, Blue, and White color. The pricing and availability for the smartphone will be revealed in September.