Professional networking giant LinkedIn has rolled out the lite version of their flagship app on Andriod OS platform in India. The app is developed by LinkedIn’s R&D team in Bengaluru and is also planning to roll out the mobile web version of the app along with Android app in over 60 countries shortly.
The size of the app is 601KB (less than 1MB), and it focuses on slow network areas where it is not easy to execute the Flagship app because of slow internet speed. The Lite version of this app offers a seamless and intuitive experience to users on Android’s operating system.
The LinkedIn lite app features:
- Make a professional profile that shows users skills, education, projects, internships and work experience.
- Get the latest industry news and updates that can help users stay informed, interviews preparation, etc.
- See all types of jobs including government jobs, MNC jobs, fresher jobs or entry level jobs, tech jobs, software jobs and more.
- Make useful connections with people who can help users find their dream job.
- Chat with connections to get job referrals and career advice.
LinkedIn’s Country Manager for India, Akshay Kothari said: “Besides providing a fast, data-light solution for professionals in slow network areas, we hope the LinkedIn Lite app will democratize access to economic opportunity. Regardless of their device or location, we hope to level the playing field for all LinkedIn members so they can get closer to their dream jobs, grow their networks and become more successful.”
Download the app from Here