LG has announced the new Q series lineup and launched the Q6, LG Q6+, and LG Q6α smartphones. All these handsets come with ultra-strong 7000 Series aluminum frame and a unibody design, Full HD display and Snapdragon 435 Chipset. However, Q6α and Q6+ comes with different RAM and storage variants. The LG Q6 will roll out in selected Asian markets starting from August followed by Europe, Latin America, and North America.
LG Q series smartphone Specifications
- 5.5 inches FHD FullVision Display with 18:9 aspect Ratio.
- 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 chipset coupled with Adreno 505 GPU.
- Runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- 13MP rear and 5MP front shooter.
- 3.5mm Audio jack.
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, NFC
- 3,000mAh battery.
- LG Q6α-2GB RAM and 16GB; Q6–3GB RAM and 32GB storage; Q6+–4GB RAM and 64GB
All the handset come in Astro Black and Ice Platinum colors, While the LG Q6α and LG Q6+ also comes in Terra Gold and Marine Blue Colour respectively. The company is yet to announce the pricing and availability of these smartphones.