With over 700 million people using an iPhone throughout the world, we can say without a doubt that iPhones are among the most globally renowned tech products of today’s generation. Almost everyone has either used, seen, or heard about an iPhone.
However, in the real-world iPhones are far from perfect devices and comes with their own share of disadvantages as well. The most common one (you already know it) is definitely its lack of storage space and incapability to house an SD card.
Just to free up some storage space for more data, iPhone users regularly perform a ritual to clean up their devices of unwanted photos, contacts, videos, emails, and other files. However, while doing so, many a time people do end up accidentally deleting files that are actually important to them.
When such a data loss disaster occurs, the next best and the most logical step is to utilize an iPhone data recovery software to recover and restore the deleted/lost data on your iPhone. However, while picking software to recover iPhone data, it definitely needs to be a reliable one else you will end up losing the data forever and beyond!
So, for those in search for a reliable and easy-to-use data recovery software for iPhone, today we introduce one of our favorite tools for iPhone data recovery, the Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery for Windows operating system.
Well, the Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery software is not the only tool out there that can be used in case of data loss/deletion on an iPhone, so why do we recommend it so much?
The reason is definitely the features and capabilities of the software which helps in restoring any and all types of data without any issues back on to the iPhone.
Features of Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery for Windows
Below we have listed out the features which establish the Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery software as the best tool to recover and restore data stored on an iPhone.
- Multiple Methods to Recover Data: This software offers users with not one but three different methods to recover lost/deleted data on their iPhones. You can either recover the data directly from your iPhone by connecting your device to the PC and scanning it, recover data from a backup file stored within your iTunes account or even restore complete backed up data from your iCloud account.
- Recover Different Types of Data: The Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery software supports over 20 different data types and hence allows you to recover messages, contacts, call history, photos, videos, WhatsApp texts, and attachments, etc., without any hassles.
- Only Restore Data You Actually Need: After the scanning for deleted/lost files is completed on your iPhone, the software then gives you the ability to select each individual file/folder that you wish to actually restore from the available data. You can also choose to restore all the data that has been recovered during the scanning process.
- Free Software Upgrades for Lifetime: The developers of Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery software has ensured that all of its users get free and quick software upgrades whenever they are released in the future.
- Support for all iOS Versions: The software is periodically updated to make sure that it supports data recovery from iPhones running the latest versions of iOS. Moreover, the software also has support for all older iOS versions that are still supported and running on iPhones.
- Support for all iOS Devices: Even though the Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery software is popular for iPhone data recovery, the same software can be used to scan, recover, and restore data on any iOS powered device such as iPod Touch and iPads as well.
Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery for Windows System Requirements
Here are the minimum system requirements necessary to run the Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery software on the Windows operating system.
- OS Versions: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- CPU: (32-bit or 64-bit) 1GHz.
- RAM: At least 256MB (1GB is recommended).
- Hard Disk: At least 200MB of free space.
Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery for Windows Review
The Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery software is termed as a “Smart” tool. This is mainly because the software offers multiple easy ways to recover all types of data from any device running on the iOS operating system.
The user interface of the software is pretty neat in terms of design and features only a few necessary buttons which make navigating through the software an easy affair.
All you need to do in order to get going with the tool is to connect your device to the PC, run the software, and scan your device for deleted/lost files. After the scan is completed, pick the files you wish to restore and BAM! You have successfully restored all the data you need without any hassles.
The scanning procedure is also completed fairly quickly in comparison to the other “Free” tools that are available on the internet. However, the scan times may vary in your case as it depends on your system performance and the size of the storage area that needs to be scanned for deleted/lost data.
Moreover, the software comes with no limitation in terms of the size or type of data that can be restored, which makes this tool useful in almost any data recovery scenario on an iOS device.
Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery for Windows Pricing
Talking about the pricing of the Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery tool, a lifetime license with access to a single iOS device is priced at $49.95, whereas a lifetime family license with access to up to 5 iOS devices will cost $69.95.
There are also multi-user licenses offered which are aimed at technicians with prices ranging between $79.95 and $359.95 respectively.
How to Recover Data using Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery on Windows?
- Launch the Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery software on your Windows system and you will be able to see a screen as shown below.
- Now, connect your iOS device to the system.
- Wait for the software to recognize your iOS device and then click on the “Scan” button placed at the bottom right corner of the window.
- Wait for the scan to complete and then pick the files you wish to restore out of the scanned files/folders and click on the “Recover” button.
- You can also select the output destination for the recovered files/folders in the bottom left corner of the window.
And that is it. You have now successfully recovered lost/deleted data on your iPhone using the Joyoshare Data Recovery tool.
Hope you found this review informative and helpful. In case you have any queries or doubts regarding the Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery for Windows tool, do get in touch with us by leaving a comment below.