Intex Technologies mobile division has launched their new entry level android smartphone in India known as Aqua Lion 3. It is a dual Sim handset which supports pre-loaded with Swiftkey that has support for 22 Indian languages including plus -lish languages like Hinglish. The handset comes with a price tag of INR 6499.
Intex Aqua Lion 3 Specifications:
- 5-inch 720p HD display with 2.5D curved glass.
- Dragontrail Glass protection.
- 64-bit, 1.25GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 chipset.
- Mali-T720 MP2 GPU clocked at 550 MHz.
- 2GB DDR3 RAM.
- 16GB internal memory which is further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
- Runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
- 8 MP rear shooter with an M8081 4P lens and LED flash.
- 5 MP front shooter with an S1611 4P lens and LED flash.
- 4000mAh Li-Ion battery.
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
Further, the handset connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and it comes in Black and Gold colors variant.
SwiftKey India Country Head, Sarabjeet Singh said: “Indian consumers are the fastest adopters of smartphone technology, yet, they have had to compromise when it comes to typing their mix of languages on mobile devices. Now, with SwiftKey’s three adaptive ways to type Indian languages, every Indian user can communicate easily. We’re excited to make this available to Intex customers.”
Commenting on the launch, Ishita Bansal, Product Head – Mobiles, Intex Technologies said:” With Aqua Lions 3 smartphone, we are not only providing the best specs but also with SwiftKey keyboard integration enabling Intex’s diverse consumers from different parts of the country the freedom and joy to express themselves in their mother tongue. Intex has always designed products keeping in mind consumers’ needs & demands and Aqua Lions 3 model will surely be a delight.”