Switching between phones can be stressful with you having to transferring all your data from your old to new phone. However, your stress elevates when you have to switch between iPhone to Android or Android to iPhone. For instance, if you wish to transfer text messages from Android or iPhone or transfer SMS from iPhone to Android, then there is no direct way you can do it. You will have to seek external assistance. However, the tech world has witnessed the discomfort of people trying hard to transfer important data and extended various effective apps to help us all in dismay. In this article, we will be discussing some useful app that allows you to transfer data from iPhone to Android and Android to iPhone without any hassle.
dr.fone is definitely one of the best apps you can use to transfer important data from Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android. It is a comprehensive app that allows you to transfer all your important files within a few minutes. It can easily transfer data between two cross-operating systems at the same time. The app is compatible with leading smartphone devices, including Apple, Samsung, Google, Motorola, ZTE, HTC, Huawei, Nokia, etc. Moreover, it is compatible with Android 8.0, iOS 13, Windows 10, and Mac 10.13. In order to transfer files from one device to another –
- Download, install and launch the app on both the device.
- From the dashboard, click on the “Switch” button.
- Select the file that you wish to transfer and tap on the button that says, “Start Transfer.”
- In a matter of a few minutes, all the files will be transferred from Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android.
Google has also made its contribution in making it easier for people to transfer files from Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android through its Google Drive app. The app provides users with 15GB worth of free storage space. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about lacking space while transferring. When you upload your files on the drive, you can easily share it with other people. Security is one of the best features that Google Drive offers its users. However, the whole uploading and downloading process of Google drive is quite slow and consumes a lot of mobile data. Additionally, you cannot upload all types of files into it, so you will have to take assistance from a third party application even if you use it. Follow the steps to upload your files in your Google Drive:
- Typically all smartphones come with this app, so you don’t have to download it separately.
- Log into your Drive. Ensure that you use the same account for both the phones.
- Click on the “+” button that is present on the bottom right of the display.
- Thereafter you can select the type of file you want to upload and start the process.
Samsung Smart Switch
Samsung Smart Switch is one of the popular wireless transferring apps. The app is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, etc. It can help you transfer a wide range of data from Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android. However, the device fails to prove compatible with all Android devices. Additionally, it also requires you to have a certain amount of free space to commence the transfer process. For instance, if you want to transfer a 100MB file and you don’t have a set 500 MB free space in your phone, you would not be able to start the transfer process.
Below are the steps you must follow to transfer your data from your old phone to the new phone:
- Download the app on your iPhone as well as an Android device.
- Launch the app on both the device. Choose your old device as ‘Sending Device’ and new phone as ‘Receiving Device.’
- Tap on the ‘Connect’ button on both the devices. Thereafter, check the items you want to transfer.
- Once you have selected all the items that you want in your new phone; click on the ‘Transfer’ button.
Above are some popular data transfer devices that you can use to transfer important files from your Android to iPhone and iPhone to Android. There are a plethora of apps available in the market today that can help you transfer the files. A majority of these apps are available on both Google’s Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
However, if you are looking for one device that can transfer all sorts of files easily, quickly and securely, then dr.fone is the ideal app for you to use. It supports the transfer of around 15 different types of files. Moreover, it is compatible with almost all leading smartphone brands. dr.fone is specially designed to make the transfer of data from one smartphone to another easier and efficient.