Thanks to the powerful iPhones that we have now, there is no need for having a computer or laptop in order to complete any of our daily office/personal tasks.
Almost all the tasks that were traditionally done on a computer can be done within the comforts of our iPhone devices. Also, as modern iPhones come with ample storage space, there are no issues with storing both personal and office-related data within our iPhones as well.
However, one major problem, as you might already know, with storing data on digital media is that they can be lost/deleted accidentally. Even though there exists literally hundreds of software that claims to recover lost data on an iPhone, most of them are unable to recover data completely. Even if such software manages to recover data, the recovered file will usually be corrupted, making it completely useless.
For anyone who wishes to recover lost data and photos from an iPhone, the iMobile PhoneRescue software is the best choice.
If you are interested to know more about the iMobile PhoneRescue software, then today we are here with a detailed review of the product along with a guide on how to recover lost data/photos using the PhoneRescue software from iMobile.
iMobile PhoneRescue Software Review
To give you a better understanding of the iMobile PhoneRescue, we will be reviewing some key aspects that are important for any good software, such as:
- User Interface
The installation of iMobile PhoneRescue is similar to installing any other software on a computer. There are Windows and macOS supported installers available on the official website, that you can download to your computer for free.
After downloading the installer, double-click on the file. A window will now appear, and from the window click on the option that says “Click to recover iOS data”. Now, wait for the installation to complete, and that’s it!
Below is a quick run-down of all the key features supported by iMobile PhoneRescue.
- Retrieve over 30 types of data such as contacts, photos, videos, messages, notes, reminders, browser bookmarks, applications, etc.
- Ability to recover files completely without corrupting them.
- Retrieve all the data on your iPhone, iCloud, or iTunes account with just 3 clicks.
- Only restore data that matters to you back on your iPhone.
- Compatible with all Apple devices running the iOS operating system.
- Support for the latest iOS 13 version.
- Repair iPhones facing the black screen, blue screen, or white screen issues.
The iMobile PhoneRescue is specially designed to be equally functional for both amateur and professional data recovery software users.
You can easily recover any type of data using this software, that too with just 3 clicks.
All the options are clearly labeled, and there are very few buttons to fiddle with. All you need to do is launch the software, connect your iPhone, pick the type of data you wish to recover and that’s all!
The free version of iMobile PhoneRescue lets you scan and find recoverable files on your iPhone.
However, in order to actually recover any lost data, you will have to purchase the premium version of the software.
The is a single-user license and a family license available of the iMobile PhoneRescue software priced at $49.99 and $69.99 respectively.
All prices are exclusive of VAT and the single-user license only supports running the software on one computer whereas with the family license the same software license copy can be run on 5 different computers.
Both licenses offer free lifetime updates and 24/7/365 customer support. Once purchased, the license will be emailed to the address you provide during the checkout process.
How to Recover Lost Data/Photos on iOS 13 using iMobile PhoneRescue?
- First of all, launch the iMobile PhoneRescue software on your computer.
- Now, connect your iPhone to the computer.
- The iMobile PhoneRescue tool will now recognize your iPhone. If your phone is successfully recognized, then you will be able to see a “Your device is connected” message in the bottom center of the iMobile PhoneRescue window.
- You now have to select the type of recovery depending on whether you wish to recover directly from your iPhone, iTunes account, or iCloud account. Please do note that if you choose to recover from iTunes, you will need to have the iTunes software already installed on your computer and you will have to login to iTunes. Similarly, if you wish to recover from iCloud, then you will have to login to your iCloud account.
- After selecting the type of recovery, click on the Next button displayed in the bottom right corner of the window.
- A pop-up box will now appear. Select the type of data you wish to recover and then click on the “OK” button.
- Again click on the Next button located in the bottom right corner.
- The scanning for lost data will now begin. Wait for it to complete.
- After the scan completes, you will be displayed with a list of scanned items that were deleted from your iPhone. Pick the files that you wish to recover back to your iPhone from the list.
- You can either choose to recover the data back to your iPhone or computer.
And that’s it. You have now successfully recovered lost data using iMobile PhoneRescue.
We hope you found the above review and guide related to the iMobile PhoneRescue software informative and easy-to-understand.
In case of any queries, do feel free to get in touch with us by leaving a comment below.