Facebook is the largest social media network out there. With billions of active users on the platform, it is not surprising to find interesting content on the platform.
Some of the very interesting content on Facebook is indeed the Facebook videos and apart from being able to save the video within the Facebook account, there is actually no way to download and save videos from Facebook into one’s device.
Today we are here with a few different ways following which you can easily download and save videos from Facebook on any of your devices.
How to Download and Save Videos from Facebook to Computer?
First, let us take a look at how to download and save videos from Facebook to a computer.
- To download a video from Facebook on to your computer, the first thing you need is the URL of the video. You can get the URL of any Facebook video by clicking the right mouse button on any video of your choice and then click on the “Copy Video URL at Current Time” option.
- Now, load the website www.en.savefrom.net on your web browser.
- In the space provided with the title “Enter the URL”, again right click on your mouse button and click on “Paste” to paste the URL you copied in Step 3.
- Now click on the green colored arrow next to space where you pasted the URL.
- Wait for the tool to process the URL.
- A new widget will appear below with a “Download” button.
- Click on the Download button and the Facebook video will be downloaded to your computer.
How to Download and Save Videos from Facebook on iOS?
Follow the below steps to download and save videos from Facebook on iOS.
- Launch the Facebook app on your iOS device.
- Find the video you like to download.
- Click on the “Share” button.
- From the popup menu that appears, click on the “Copy Link” option.
- Launch the web browser on your iOS device.
- Open the website www.savefrom.net on your mobile web browser.
- Once the website loads, in the space provided, paste the URL you copied in step 4.
- Click on the button next to space where you pasted the URL.
- Now a download button will appear and you can click on it to download the Facebook video directly to your iOS device.
- Once the download completes, use any File Manager application to find the downloaded video. You can then play the video on your iOS device or share it with others as well.
How to Download and Save Videos from Facebook on Android?
To download and save videos from Facebook on any Android device, the same procedure mentioned above to download and save videos from Facebook on iOS devices can be followed.
Copy the video URL from the Facebook app and then using the savefrom.net web tool, you can easily download Facebook videos on any Android device.
Found our easy tutorial on how to download and save videos from Facebook on the computer, Android and iOS devices helpful? Then do share this article and help your friends and family download and save Facebook videos as well.