Telegram channel is the unique feature of telegram messaging app. You may have used so many messaging apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. but the channel feature is not available in any other app. Channel is a replacement of the old broadcast system. So, it is a broadcasting tool and sends a message to an unlimited number of users at once. From the channel, subscribers can get news, information, messages, music, Ebook, movies, education, entertainment, business related information anything you want. You can also create a new channel. Let’s know how can I use telegram channels.
Make a New Telegram Channel
A channel connects large numbers of audiences. In telegram channels over here, you can promote your business, marketing, product or advertisements. You can create two types of channels public and private. As an admin, you can share your channel invite link in social media for more members. Let’s know how to create a new telegram channel.
- First, open your telegram account. Click on three line icon from the left top corner.
- In the next page, you will get an option ”New Channel”. Just select it.
- Give a name to your group in your choice based on your content. You can set a channel profile selecting a photo. Here you can provide an optional description for your channel.
- Now select the public or private channel you want to make. A public channel can be found in search, anyone can join them.
- The private channel can only be joined via an invite link. If you select a private channel you will get an invite link. People can join your channel following this link. You can revoke the link anytime.
- Now you can add members to your new channel. Select contact then click on the tick button.
- Your telegram channel is created successfully. Now as a channel administrator you can manage your channel. You can broadcast any messages.
- For larger numbers of members, you can share your channel invite link in social media or website.
As a channel admin, you have some right to manage the channel. You can post-silent messages to audiences. So that subscribers will not get disturbed by notification. You can pin any important posts for members. In telegram channels, subscribers will able to read all messages shared in channels from beginning. Telegram users can easily join telegram channels through a shared link. Users can click on the link. It will take you to the telegram channel. You can check channel descriptions and channel members. After that select join channel.
Telegram channels give daily updates. So users can find their desired content sitting at home. In this post, I have tried to give you the exact information about how can you create a telegram channel. I hope you got it. For more post like this, you should follow our site. Thanks for reading the post.