Huawei’s sub-brand, Honor just announced their newest mid-range smartphone, the honor 8X in India. The phone comes with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with minimal bezels and a whopping 91% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by Kirin 710 SoC with 6GB of RAM, has a 20-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, AI scene recognition, and a 2-megapixel secondary camera to capture depth information in portrait shots.
It has a 16-megapixel front camera with 4-in-1pixel binning technology, face-unlock and AI beautify. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with a dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots and packs a 3750mAh battery.
Honor 8X specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) FHD+ display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm
- ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB via microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, 480 fps slow-mo recording
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3750mAh battery
The Honor 8X comes in Red, Black and Blue colors and is priced at INR 14,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, INR 16,999 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs INR 18,999. The phone will go on sale exclusively on Amazon.in starting from October 24th.