New Delhi: FreeCharge, an online recharge and bill payments portal has rolled out a revamped version of its mobile site The new mobile site looks simple and user-friendly that functions smoothly even on 2G connection.
FreeCharge has apparently reduced the size of its revamped mobile site to one tenth for the users. It now has two pages – recharge/bill details and payments screen, which helps customers in completing their transaction quickly.
The website is now compatible with almost all the web browsers and offers built-in app experience even on low-end devices. It also offers features such as one-click recharge for returning users.
Kunal Shah, CEO and co-founder of FreeCharge, had this to say – “We are sure that the users will be pleased with the revamped super-fast interface of our mobile site. This will further assist accessibility and convenience for consumers in tier 2 cities and with slower internet connections.”
Key highlights of the mobile site:
- The new mobile site size has been condensed to one-tenth to work with slower network speed.
- The transaction can be done within less than 10 seconds.
- The new mobile site offers one-click recharge functionality.
- Experience is comparable to the native app experience.
- A step away from “App Only” notion towards multi-channel excellence.