How many times are you stuck in a situation when you delete some important files and then go looking for help, so you can get those files back at any cost. With EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro, you don’t need to seek for any help. The software is pretty handy in these kind of situations because it can help you recover all your deleted data with ease.
The whole software comes in the form of an easy to use wizard with clean and simple user interface so anyone can use it. The software works in two steps to recover deleted files; at first, the software performs a quick scan to find the recently deleted files from the drive, then it performs a deep surface scan to find all the deleted files. Once found, you can easily recover them with single click of your mouse.
EaseUS gives you freedom to choose any specific file type files to recover like pictures, videos, documents and emails. You can also save the search results for later so next time you can directly restore that search result and recover your files in no time.
You can simply follow the steps written below to recover your deleted files using this software.
- Download EaseUS Data Recovery Pro Wizard data recovery software and install it on your PC or Mac. If you want to recover some images or documents under 1024 MB, then you should download the free version of the software and recover them for free.
- When you first launch the software you’ll see a screen with options to select type of files you want to recover, you can choose multiple file types. Now click Next to proceed.
- In the next step, you need to select the drive from where the data has been deleted. You can choose drive partition, flash drive or sd card recovery options and then click Next.
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard start the scanning process. After quick scan, if you are able to see the desired files to recover, then you can do that at that instant. Otherwise click the Deep Scan button in the lower left corner.
- Select the files you want to recover from the drive and click Recover in the bottom right corner. Select the location and click OK to start the recovery process.
The single PC licence of this software will cost you around $70, for unlimited PC and servers you have to spend around $500. The company is also offering Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts of upto 50 percent on its official website. EaseUS has done a great job by making this software for both Windows and Mac OS. The software offers a hassle-free way to recover almost every possible deleted file from the drive.